-- Google Analytics START --> <-- Google Analytics END -->
notes from a small vicar
from a parish
in Liverpool, UK
Saturday, December 16, 2006Hand Washing Technique - Government Guidelines
1. Palm to palm.
2. Right palm over left dorsum and left palm over right dorsum.
3. Palm to palm fingers interlaced.
4. Backs of fingers to opposing palms with fingers interlocked.
5. Rotational rubbing of right thumb clasped in left palm and vice versa.
6. Rotational rubbing, backwards and forwards with clasped fingers of right hand left palm and vice versa.
- Simon Armitage: from Tyrannosaurus Rex Versus the Corduroy Kid.
This poem seems particularly pertinent in the week the government forced the decision to end the Serious Fraud Office investigation into allegations of corruption around the sale of military equipment by BAE Systems to Saudi Arabia. Another instance in a long line of Government arms trade corruption. Good on CAAT and The Corner House who are considering a legal action against the Attorney General.