-- Google Analytics START --> <-- Google Analytics END -->
notes from a small vicar
from a parish
in Liverpool, UK
Tuesday, January 31, 2006Triple booked
1. The Merseyside Social Inclusion Observatory [MSIO]: Merseyside Gets Heard - a profile of social exclusion on Merseyside [download];
2. Liverpool John Moores University Centre for Public Health: Health, Environment and Deprivation in the North West;
3. Church Commissioners Pastoral Division: Mission Scenarios - Innovative and Unusual Pastoral Arrangements
What I am actually reading:
1. Sky Sports rolling news on the Duncan and Jason derby debacle;
2. The small print on Rough Trade Shops: Counter Culture 05 cd, great little gems of observations about each featured artist;
3. Infrastructure: A Field Guide to the Industrial Landscape, which arrived today and is, as I'd hoped, fascinating.
And tomorrow I'm off on a couple of reading days, to engage with Tim Gorringe's A Theology of the Built Environment: Justice, Empowerment, Redemption.
None of the other texts will travel with me. But if you need to fill the space created by the absence of my daily blog, there's a good list to choose from...